WAYS YOU CAN DIRECTLY HELP AND SUPPORT OUR SHELTER PETS
As a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, the Humane Society of Rome, receives no government or other agency funds and relies entirely on community support from people like you. Your donation of funds, supplies, or volunteer hours makes a real difference in the lives of pets in need in our community—your support feeds and cares for the animals, educates the public on the importance of proper animal care, and investigates animal cruelty.
- Make a Donation. Your donation helps us provide quality care and services. Cash, checks, or credit cards are all accepted. All donations are tax deductible.
- Sponsor an Animal. $25 per month per animal will help cover all expenses for that month.
- Become a PAW PLAN Member. The HSR monthly giving program.
- Become a Member of the Humane Society of Rome. Individual memberships are only $25 and different levels are available as well. Encourage family, friends and your place of business to become members. All memberships are tax deductible and they make wonderful gifts!
- Volunteer. Ask how you can get involved.
- Donate items from our Wish List. You can either drop them off at the shelter or call for a pick-up. Please remember, we need these items on a daily and monthly basis.
- Foster a Pet in need.
- Host a Fundraiser.
- Other Ways to Help.
- Finally, ADOPT one (or more!) of our beautiful, loving animals. They all need a forever home.